5.22.2014

Old books and a market

My sister lives in Utrecht and she does volunteer work for Books4Life. Books4Life sells second hand books (which they get from people in the city) to raise money for charities like Amnesty International.
Last weekend Books4Life was going to sell books on a market in Utrecht. My sister asked me to make some nice things with old books to show people what to do with their books if they are not interesting enough (or just to old) to read. Because she asked me a few days before the market took place I had not enough time to make everything I wanted to make, trust me, there are so many nice diy's on the internet about what to do with old books, I will show you that later on. Here are some pictures of the things I made.









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten